9.18.2011

Sun.Sun.Sun.

Hello Blogger Readers,

So I'm having a good Sunday, How about you?

I wanted to show you something I thought was pretty awesome! sense I posted a picture of myself in the exact same outfit on here before!



That's pretty awesome yes???  I'd say i'm making progress!! :D it makes me happy to see these kinds of changes in myself when I'm working so hard! Me and Clayton also just got  a GYM pass a week ago so I've been doing cardio!! YES! Can I just tell you how AMAZING it felt to get my heart rate up to 150. Holy Molly. The fact that it's been MONTHS sense I've been able to get it up even remotely that close! So that's been pretty dang awesome. 

Also Clayton and I went to the state fair on Monday! It was "family day" so adults go for the price of kids! cheap stuff man! So that was fun. I"ll post some adorable ribbon winning things and a few photos from there:


First runner up. This delicately sewed Spiderman costume on my all time favorite doll.
[However, the costume is very well done. i'd pass on the doll though]


Second Runner up. These Beautiful hand stitched photograph. Done from a real photo
[it's hard to see if you click on to in large this, you can tell its embroidered. there was not just 1 but 2 of these master pieces. that takes dedication.]


and last but not least the mass amount of strollers in front of the event tent. Mind you it was the ice cream Festival. yummy.


So that's it for the fun photos now to the boring normal photos of us. The adorable couple.


Us waiting in line for the Ice Cream Festival. for
some reason we look 16. i'm okay with it.

to your left is our photo from 2010 and to your right is 2011.
gotta love it.

So this was a fun post! hahaha. I really do love the fair and i really do love losing weight and becoming healthy! I had to go to the doctors and my blood pressure is doing better! woot. also. I promise some day soon i'm going to post about out honey moon. hahaha. Most of them our on polaroids (the good pictures). So I have to scan them alll in. but i'm going to do it! I PROMISE. 

So last bit of news. I spent all friday organizing my Pinterest boards. 

Always,

Kristy E. E.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers