5.21.2011

Wedding Photos

Hello out there,

Today I received my wedding photos in the Mail! I'm way stoked about them and yes I will post some. I am still waiting on a few and hoping to get those soon (they are from the reception). I have black and white versions of them but I really want the color copies also. 

so here are a few of my top fav:





I really love the photo of me and my siblings we don't have many family photos that are done professionally so I think that's why I love it so much.

On other topics from today:

I'm glad the world didn't end today. However, I had no worries what-so-ever that today would be rapture day. I still am glad that it wasn't the end. Today was a pretty good day for me.

I've been trying to watch less TV shows and movies within a day. Thanks to Hollywood Video I'm addicted to watching movies and TV shows.. But with netflix there is no limit to how many I can watch.. Unlike hollywood video where I only had a certain amount of Disc out at a time. haha. Today though I spent a good time cleaning up the house and spending time with my hubby whom I love very much! We went to the Rocky Mountain Wingshak because I was craving some wings. yum. would have been a good way to end the world ( that was before 6 pm). 

I've also have been reading some "how to" books about making your crafts into a business. They seem very helpful. However, it has made me realize that I'd rather help Ausia with the Business side of things such as paper work, customer care, and possibly logo and web design then the actual designing of crafts. Haha. If I were to make a business I need to spend some time Finding out my own style in craft making and I think that's what I"m really missing right now. I don't feel confident enough and that's because I haven't built up what I feel is a good portfolio or product base line. So we'll see how things are going to be run.

So on the Artistic side of things I have finally decided that even though my computer is a piece of sh*& that I really want to devote all this free time I have to Learning Photoshop and Illustrater (for those of you who aren't in the artistic field these are both programs that artiest use.). I've spent a good amount of my days doing just that. I've always always always have LOVED those sides of art. I taught myself a good amount of HTML back in the day to creat my Xanga and Myspace layouts by myself.. and sense I've had this crap a** computer I gave up on learning the programs because of the information I tend to lose on it... Don't ever by a Dell it's a gate way to hell.. no joke. So I'm just super stoked to actually be devoting my time to this again! I've always been told I have a great sense of Composition and I want to put that to good use some how.

The last thing about today I want to mention is that I've been talking to one of my BFF's Jake Andes and he was doing this online palm reading thing so I did it also. Here is something from it:

"You are a quiet, reserved person, leaning towards timid and bashful. Your challenge may be overcoming your lack of self esteem and self confidence"

soooo true! I know in past years I've been less shy and bashful but when I was younger i was very shy and now I have become more this way again. I've never actually been the outspoken friend or person I'd want to be even if I am social doesn't mean that I'm loud and unreserved. But anyway I am working so hard at overcoming my Lack of Self Esteem and Self Confidence and I hope that everyone I know and love can respect that. I still have extreme problems with this.. Even the other day I was just crying for hours because I didn't feel talented and I didn't feel like I could accomplish my dreams.. but I'm doing my best not to give up and not to Stress out or worry at the same time. 

Even though this isn't one of my favorite songs I think it applies:



Great Message. Just great.

Goodbye for now I love you all. 

Claiming Mrs Edgeteron

QOUTE FROM CLAY CLAY (AKA CLAYTON): "You have a quality blog"  do you agree? :D leave some comments pooolease!

3 comments:

  1. Blogspot? Gotta use XANGA!!!!!!!!!!!

    2 eProps :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Frank Sapone btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do this palm reading and your wedding pictures are HOTTTTT! Like my red hair.

    ReplyDelete

Followers