6.14.2011

Doctors Visit.

holy moly. It's been almost a week sense my surgery! crrraazzy.

So first off crutches are just the BIGGEST workout ever. dear heavens going from the car to the doctors offices was haaard! haha. Then the nurse took off all the bandaging there were SOO many layers. This is what I have on now:

BEFORE

NOW
I'm supposed to be wearing the awful boot I have but my foot was a little two swollen so he has the brace on the bottom to keep my ankle bent! 

While the bandages were off he made me do some exercises like bending my toes and ankle which was incredibly hard hah. but I'm supposed to do it once or twice a day so I don't have a limp foot haha. He said it all looked really good and normal. I mean it looked gross and isn't even closed to healed but for it being a week after he said I was doing GREAT  and said I was doing really good on the crutches. 

SOO what you all have been waiting for... I'm going to post the links to the photos of my foot UNCOVERED hahah Clayton wants to keep pictures of my progress so we took some. so here they are:



I posted them as links so that you don't HAVE to look at them. I'm very happy to have all those bandages off though it was SOO heavy and hot! I'm not excited for wearing the boot haha.. which I will do as soon as the swelling goes down! So all is good here! 

My birthday is tomorrow woohooo I'm pretty excited I guess I'd really like people to come over and at least wish me happy birthday. I wouldn't mind presents I promise I'm good for them. I return the favor! Just text me if you want to come over! 

Oh and I'm recently a member of Pinterest.com and I'm Obsessed with it! I have 4 more invites so if you want an invite I am happy to invite you! 

Leave me some comments below! 

Claiming Mrs. Edgerton



1 comment:

Followers