9.15.2012

How We Met

Every year the LDS Ward has a "welcoming new members" Dinner. Where all the members that either moved into the ward or were baptized in the last year make a poster to introduce themselves. Well I thought I would share my poster on here because I also made a Comic of how me and clayton firs met! It's fun and the activity was tonight and was very enjoyable. They had a Potluck where only Men in the ward make food and then the members vote on who's dishes were the best. There was also a play that was done from 1939! It was really enjoyable! I met some new people and Because of my "art work" I learned that there is a group that get together once a month to do art! which is AWESOME. I will be attending :]. People seemed to really like our poster.. which was really  nice! Not going to lie made me feel good inside!


So there is the whole thing. now here is the comic:


Then Clayton's Section:


My Section:


Then Our SHARED LIKES:




I love the cats part of course ;). Well I thought i'd share with everyone.. I thought it was nice! I really enjoyed doing it and having something to do.. hahaha i know I wasn't exactly obligated.. but it was nice to have  a task for a change... that wasn't just something around the house... haha. man I miss having a job :/. That's for another day and another post. 

Always,
Claiming Mrs. Edgerton


1 comment:

  1. .

    Next meeting: Oct. 5. If you have nothing else to bring, take inspiration from one of these.

    ReplyDelete

Followers