11.03.2011

Treasures.

So every once in a while I check this little widget I have on here called Feedjit Live. Pretty much it shows you Who's looking on your blog/ when/ and how they found it. well here is a couple from recently:


Click above to see larger image:


So if that didn't make sense to you. 1 of those people searched in google "Meerkat on Crutches" and Two other searched "how to shower after foot surgery"/"Showering after foot surgery."

One the meerkat on crutches is HILARIOUS. Two I'm really happy someone found my blog for a good purpose. I specifically named that blog post "showering after foot surgery" so People could find it! Because when I was in that situation I couldn't find ANYTHING useful and I REALLY wanted to shower. hahaha. So I feel accomplished that they may have found my blog post useful! yippie!

also here are the great treasures of clayton:



he is so cute!!!!! <3 

Claiming Mrs. Edgerton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers