10.16.2011

Pawz with a Z.

So my friend S has this beautiful cat right? well the situation at their home made it so they couldn't keep her anymore. Of course that tugged at my heart strings and a week later i got the guts to bring it up to clayton! Guess what he said? He said he wanted to take her! YIPPIE!

So on Friday night we went down and Picked up this beautiful kitty:


Isn't she just the cutiest thing ever! Well other than Scratch! of course! Well so the day that clayton said he would take her that night we sat down and looked up cat names. If you guys haven't noticed yet I have a sort of theme with my cat names. My first cat back when I was four was named Meow Meow. Yes I know I was for but growing up she was the best cat ever! She lived until I was 19 Years old. So when me and Clayton got our next cat I decided I loved the "cat related" names. So we named our first kitty together Scratch! [yes the exclamation mark is apart of her name!] So naturally when we picked this pretty kitty up we already had a name for her! which is the title of this post Pawz with a Z :].

I love my kitties and I'm perfectly okay with the fact that some people think I'm a freak for doing so. But my cat meowmeow lived for so long and loved me the entire time so I think I'm doing something right!



So the night we brought her she was a scared little kitty. She is about 5-6 months old I believe and she has been with her mom the whole time. So she hid a lot that night. Then the next morning she was out on the couch. Scratch! has only ever hissed once the whole time we've had her and so she seemed scared of Pawz for the first day because she has been hissing at her. As cats do when they meet new cats!

Yesterday though she was really warming up to me and clayton and today! amazing she has been out and about wandering around. Still hissing at Scratch! but I'll show you a little video showing that both of them are way more curious and playful then scared or hateful! I don't care if I just made a long post about my cats. I love them and i'm okay with that. :]




Oh and we also got Pawz to eat and drink today! You know what kitties are like in a new place. I'm surprised it only took really one day to get her to eat and drink and wander :]. Not only that but she is also very lovey too me and clayton already! :] 

This is clayton with both kitties. Scratch! in the window and Pawz jumping on him after calling her new name :D! 


Wellll i'm done,

Kristy E. E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers