12.07.2011

Mistakes.Friendship.Love

Someone you love,

Someone You've held.

Someone You've danced with.

Someone Who's held you.

a friend.

This post Is me Writing to someone I Miss.

Someone I've hurt.

And to someone I'm so very sorry to.

Her Name is H.

Background: We met because we had mutual friends and she lived near me and offered to drive me home. She met me during one of the toughest moments in my life. We did nearly everything together that year.

I'm sorry.

I was hurt. I'm not saying that gave me any reason to do or say anything I said to you those couple weeks after my wedding. I don't know if I wish I could take what I said back but I do wish I had said it better. And I also wish I would have said some of it to your face instead of threw texting. That was childish of me. I was scared of losing you. Because I knew the feelings I was having would never come out right so I did it the only way I felt comfortable. I shouldn't have though.

You mean a lot to me. I look back and I laugh and smile and nearly cry because I miss you. I know you've blocked me from certain websites. cough. cough. Facebook. And I don't blame you. I was harsh and cold. I'm not going to to sit here and make excuses for myself. But I will admit. I hope one day we can talk threw what we were both feeling during that time. Because I know I wasn't the only one hurt. I'm grateful after the fight we had you still came to my wedding. I'll never forget you. You've made a dent in my life that will always be there.

We've had a fall out before.. We semi recovered. I hope soon we can at least mend our wounds. I miss you. And I hope you are doing well... Because I always want the best for you.

love always,
Kristy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers