12.13.2011

6 Months Sense Foot Surgery..


Here you all go a Before and After Foot surgery picture. I finally hit my 6 month mark! crazy to think it has been that long sense I got my first surgery. 6 months is when it is supposed be alll good. Of course it's not perfect and  it can take up to a year to be back to normal if all turns out well. The last couple weeks leading up to this point  has gotten so much better! I'm not in nearly as much pain as I have been. yes, i still have a limp and can't walk too fast but it's improving and I tested out the crutches using that foot and I can use them on my right foot now.

SOOOOO what does that mean? well One I need to get the surgery done SOON to.. Get it over with.. and also so we can be able to go to the doctors for 6 months after the surgery for all the check ups and progress stuff. As some of you know calyton is going to grad school next year. He officially applied to all the schools about a week ago and that's why I'd need to get it done NOW... it snuck up on us with how busy i've been with work and him with school/work. So Kind of freaking out about getting my left foot done but also excited to get it DONE and OVER with. We are HOPING to get a surgery date of the 4th of January or the 11th of January. However, because we didn't really realize how soon it needed to get done we wont be able to schedule the date until the 27th of this month when we go in for the consultation. 

Soooo I'll update about that later. Just wanted to speak a little about the surgery and show a before and after. also keep in mind that my foot is still swollen some days so that's what the bump is on the right of the foot. ANYWAY. Have fun and Happy Holidays :].

always,
        Claiming Mrs. Edgerton


1 comment:

Followers