12.26.2011

End of 2011>>>

Hey,
I'm coping my friend S by posting pictures of things that have happened this year! :] one because this year has been INSANE!

JANUARY>>>
We got little scratch. danng she was so small!

FEB>>>>
Clayton Had his brithday  and I bought him this cooool bowling ball! he's only used it twice sense haha.

MARCH>>>


Me and my dear Clay-Clay got married :D best day of my life!

APRIL&MAY>>>>>>

I"m not sure if anything MAJOR happened. I know I worked at Forever21 during this time and found out I needed to get foot surgery. Other than that I was enjoying being married and worrying about getting foot surgery.


I also made this AWESOME sims house sometime around here.

JUNE>>>

I had Foot surgery and my birthday!

JULY>>>

I was finally in the Boot by the End of July walking around and moving furniture the first day.

AUGUST-SEPTEMBER>>>

Claay-clay had some friends come up and stay with us for a few weeks! and I started walking without the boot!



I started babysitting this adorable kids the first week I was out of the boot! I miss them so much! 


OCTOBER>>>

I got my Tech support job at Teleperformance working for Verizon Fios.


We adopted Pawz From my friend S! :] Now scratch has a sister!
I became an AUNT! Which makes me the first Aunt in my family!


NOVEMBER>>>


Clayton Applied to Graduate School!!!! O.O


DECEMBER>>>


I hit my Six month mark !!!


And Me and Clayton had our First christmas as a married couple! :D




                                            HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers