12.20.2011

Happy Holidays

Greetings,

So Fun filled weeks! I'm really enjoying my holidays so far! Yesterday I had a Family Christmas Party at my Aunt Kelly's and Tonight my dad took us kids and step-kids out for a fun night! I really can't complain about any of it. I just enjoy being around family a friends to be honest.

AARON CRANFORD came home yesterday! I got to chit chat with him a little and I just love that kid to death! It's crazy how fast two years really go by. Two years ago I thought it'd be a life time until I saw any of my friends again! I'm stoked to go bowling with him and one day make him a scarf :[ i'm so bad at this scarf game. hah He supposedly bought me one ON his mission. psh. I don't believe it it. we'll see! :]


THEN as most of you probably know the BIG DAY for my Left Foot is JANUARY 9TH. Yeah super stoked for that. In fact in a way I really am looking forward to getting it over and not having to dread it anymore! It really did sneak up on me. I'm sad to leave some of my friends at work but I hope to keep in touch with a few of them because we've gotten along real well! This job was a crazy experience. A good one though. I'm really grateful for the opportunity and the ability to have a job. I don't really like the 25 min. drive but the job itself really isn't too bad and honestly I do get some angry customers but I seem to always handle them very well. I've only had ONE supervisor call and the lady hung up on him so it doesn't really count. I really do love customer service even at it's worst levels (on the phone).

I know I already made a Facebook status about this. But I just couldn't help but laugh so hard when the guy was trying to describe the "remote" to me. "it's a held hand keyboard.. arg I dont know what you guys call it." too great in my opinion. It can make the job hard though when people don't understand what a remote is and that the TV isn't where they get all their channels from. hah. I've learned so much though.



I'm really grateful for everyone in my life. I'm excited for these next few weeks. I finish my job on the 31st so I can have some "me and clayton" time before we start dealing with surgery garbage. I'm hoping some opportunities open up for me again once I can walk like my babysitting job and the brief Salon receptionist job I did. I"m so blessed and I"m so excited for life.

Clayton Applied to grad schools about two weeks ago!! So Happy for him and for us. He applied to Berkeley,   University of Texas, University of Wisconsin, Cornell. So That shows you where I could possibly be living next august! I'm really stoked to move! Don't get me wrong I LOVE utah because I grew up here but I really enjoy living other places too! I like moving around and meeting new people and learning different things. and to do that with clayton is something I haven't experienced yet. I'll miss my family and friends but I am always here for all of you.


Well those are most of the things going on as of now. Holiday wise me and clayton got each other phonoes for your christmas gifts because we needed them baaaad and we also got a real tree! Love you all I really do and I really hope to see more of you this time around with the surgery It gets really lonely.. and when it's hard to get around and you are alone most days every day it makes it rough. So please as a friend come visit. I promise to show you the same kindness. Love you all.

Happy Holidays!



Mrs. Edgerton.

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you arent dreading your foot surgery! Obviously I cant visit but you can ALWAYS call me or facebook chat if you get bored! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers