1.16.2012

World.My.World

Hello Readers,

Today I'm updating with News and just general updates. I'm trying not to write about my foot surgery detail too much because of my separate blog specifically about my foot surgery. So I'll give you a brief update on here like last time. I had my 1 week doctors appointment today! Which means taking off all the fat Padding they put around my foot! Yay! Free foot! Everything is healing good he said it looked great and because I didn't have the Tendon surgery it's much easier to bend my ankle! YIPPIE! I can already do it without problems. last time it was REALLY hard to get it in 90 degrees.

BAAAD news: Because it snowed (which happened before my surgery too) I slipped going up the porch steps..... TERRIBEL, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE experience... I ended up almost putting half my weight on my foot.. not quite though mostly just on the toes which is good.. Either way the doctor said that I couldn't hurt it. In the sense of  breaking bones or anything because of How many screws and plates I have in my foot. BUUUUUUT I'm in a crazy insane amount of pain.... sighh... Accidents happen I guess... however, I really hope it doesn't snow ever again.. :( It's making life hard.

GENERAL UPDATES--

Life has been pretty awesome other than surgery. I've had visitors almost every day! except like one! Which crazy!! and A lot different then last time. I feel so supported and so loved. I have some really great people in my life and I think that last surgery was just a really bad timing because I had just got married and moved to sandy and wasn't settled in married life and yadda yadda! I'm gong to post some fun pictures.

Pawz, Brittany, Tyler <3 Me and britt cross stitched
Nathan and James Watching Teen Mom 2
Tyler watching Teen mom 2
A and Baby watching some movies
My handsome (single ;)) friend J

Baby and T 

Baby and T again I love these photos
.

There you have it! Some fun filled photos of my friends and family! Thank you guys for so much support! I Barley have time too worry about my foot it's amazing! I haven't felt lonely/depressed once! I love you all! Ps. Sorry I take a bajillian pictures when I'm high on pain killers haha. i love them though;.

ALways.

Claiming Mrs. Edgerton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers