1.10.2012

Day One--Foot Surgery #2

Goood morning everyone!

So I did Deactivate my Facebook on Sunday I kept it so people can still tag me. I have my own personal reasons for doing it. It's just better when I'm sitting at home all day every day sometimes mostly alone. I'd just would rather Not have facebook. Mainly for the same reasons I wrote before--

WHY I DELETED FACEBOOK.

So anyway Surgery was Yesterday Of course I have the blog about my foot surgery HERE. But I'll give everyone a brief description so that you don't have to read my drawn out Surgery blog. haha I love having a separate blog though. I love that I'm helping people deal with this Major Major surgery.

So Here is a cool picture showing my Right foot and Left yesterday before surgery. Sense My right foot is fixed.

It's crazy how straight my right foot is now!
I thought everyone would love to see that! I  do. It's really awesome to see the difference, and the proof of how it worked!

Okay back to yesterday. I got there at 9.15 and got everything filled out and the IV put in and the doctors came to talk to me then took me back at 10.30! Which was AMAZING having it so early. It was very smooth compared to my last one! Thank goodness. and The doctors and nurses were really fun all of them! Which also helped! It was at the NEW IHC hospital in Murray! All the IHC hospitals are nice but this one was really nice. 

Conversation with anesthesiology--

Kristy "My husband was joking around last night saying that your job is to get people to as close to death as possible"

DR. Pace " (awkward chuckle) Well... not in your case really....."

Kristy "Oh no no no it was a joke! but (points to dad) he had heart surgery"

DR. Pace " Well that's closer!"

Everyone Laughs! it was fantastic!

So I got put to rest and woke up feeling amazing about my choice to get my feet done and that it was over!!!  Then the best part was that my dad was there my sister came!!! which surprised me but it was amazing! and my friend A called my dad to see how I was before I was awake then called me when I got home and she came over to visit!! It was amazing having so much support this time and I couldn't be more grateful for the people who are in my life! The pain hasn't been nearly as bad as last time! having only the two surgeries is so much better! and they got it in the boot this time! Which last time , because of the extra bone I had two procedures on either side of my foot and the foot was TOO swollen for 3 weeks after surgery before I could wear the boot! And the boot is lighter and more comfortable then  the bandaging last time! so I'm so happy about that. it makes it a lot more manageable I think.

Top View of the Plate in both feet now this is my left though.
I was way excited when they gave me this picture this time! I haven't seen it at this top view before! those screws are HUGE. Alright well feel free to read my other blog also. Comment/text/email. I love all of you.

Claiming Mrs Edgerton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers