1.06.2012

The Second Time Around.

Hello Blogger friends!

Soooo. I'm getting surgery for the second time on my Right foot in a total of 2 days.

January 9th 2011 at 9:15am.

I'm kind of scared right now.

It finally hit me today that I'm going threw this again... yeah It's great that the first one is over but I never really wrote the hardest parts on here. or how I honestly truthfully felt. This one I think will be better. I already have people who have promised to come over this time and I'm so extremely grateful. Last time it was really hard because I was supposed to be in my "honey moon" stage in my marriage so I'm sure my friends maybe stayed away for that. I'm not sure but it wasn't... and I was alone a lot.

Anyway I'm just ready for it to be done... We are both REALLY excited for it to be over finally. After this I'll feel like I can really get my life back. or have a better idea of where to go and look forward.

Surgery is scary though. Luckily everything went so well last time and we had no complications that I really haven't had any worries until like an hour ago. I don't know why but I just kind of got scared, sad, worried.

I'm really glad it's in the morning! I just found out the time today and it means clayton can come and be with me before I go into surgery! I'm also getting surgery in one of the nicest hospitals in Utah right now. It was just barely finished being built which is awesome and my doctor did an amazing job last time and I trust him.

Sigh.. Okay, I'm done now.

Don't forget me.


Mrs. Edgerton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers