10.12.2011

Beautiful



Today I had my second interview! WOOOOEEE. So nervous and just praying i'd get this job. I know most people are probably like "why are you making such a big deal out of a calling center job." Because I'd probably be thinking that if someone else was.

But With my situation this job is going to be perfect and it's something I'm interested in doing. I'm not saying that I have the highest hopes that this job is going to be AMAZING but, It's a good job. It's a sit down job, good pay, great hours, possibly good job opportunities in the future. I enjoyed the people who interviewed me.

I know what I'm getting into I know it's a calling job. But for where I am right now in my life it's perfect. So i'm happy! My family is also very glad I got this job which just supports me and I appreciate that so much.

God works in mysterious ways and I truely believe everything happens for a reason.


Always,

Kristy E. E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers