10.02.2011

LDS General Conference 181th

Thought I would share my two favorite  Talks from the Three sessions I watched.

Here is the first one.


I loved the explanation of why the Book of Mormon is so important and why it is not a separate book from the Bible.

And this was My all time favorite from this Octobers conference




This talk really hit home for me. I was brought to tears. This to me is such an important message. If anyone else learned anything from either of these talks I'd love to have a conversation. I don't feel comfortable writing my deep feelings on my blog. However, I will say that I enjoyed so much watching these and all of conference. 

Had such a great time with my friend Ausia and Thom and their sweet baby girl! They didn't have basic cable so they came over and brought some dip for the break! I love them and their beautiful daughter. 


Always,

Kristy E. E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers