10.11.2011

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.

Hey,

It's me again.

I really never know how to start my blog post. Just like I don't know how to start my Journal entries. Oh well, I never plan on being a writer.

So, The last 4 weeks I've been job hunting like a mad [wo]man! It's been rough because I know I'm a hard worker and any company I work for I'll always do my very best. Well things seem to be looking up. I had an interview at Journeys in the mall last Thursday and the store manager seemed to really like me. Then I had the weekend to talk to Clayton about it because they were going to call on Monday. We talked and decide that maybe the best job for me right now is a sitting job. Bank, Calling center, etc. So I started yesterday applying to come sit down positions and well one called back and I got an interview today! woohoo. It's always amazing when you get an interview right away. However, They do two interviews so tomorrow i'm going in at 10 am and doing my second interview.


I'm so nervous it's insane. I feel less nervous after researching the product and some other tech like things. So I'm really hopeful! I also heard that they have a option of working from home after you train! Which for my soon to be situation (next foot surgery) that would be amazing! Luckily though sense it's my left foot I should be driving a lot soon and even if I had to I could try to get a couple weeks off.

Now that I'm done blabbing. I really enjoyed the interview today the lady was incredibly nice and she complemented me a lot. She also said something that stuck out to me.. we were chatting up our old retail jobs and she said "oh well things happen for a reason." I don't know if you remember but a month ago I mentioned how I strongly believe things happen for a reason. Most people don't talk about it like that and honestly i've never really had a conversation about it. So it was just something that kind of felt like a sign. However weird that may be.

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N
You've got more than money and sense, my friend,You've got heart and you go in your own way
...On my last night on earth,I'll pay a high price,
To have no regrets, and be done with my life
I love this song so much. You've got heart and you go in your own way. Have no regrets. Such big things. Two big things I'd love to live life with. I work hard at being a good friend and person. I feel I have a full heart.



I'm going to go to that interview with No regrets. With everything I am. I know that sounds drastic but the last interviews I've had haven't been my finest moments. I don't have very much belief in myself but why not? I"m honest, hard working, motivated.

Always,

Kristy E. E.

Ps. Journeys called me today and Told me they want me on their team. So it's kind of a nice feeling to know I might be wanted by two companys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers