8.27.2011

C.R.A.Z.Y Days.

Kay as much as I love crazy days. I'm completely worn out right now. I even had a Mountain Dew and I'm completely burnt to the bone.

So pretty much I had to get my car registered for this year. O.O. I still can't believe that it's been a year sense I bought it! This is the first car that I've had to register twice under my name! I've registered 3 cars and every year it's been a new car! hahaha. it's crazy.



So yesterday clayton was like "I want to deal with your car tomorrow" and i was like "YESSSS" right? so we wake up and he starts looking for any coupons for the chevy dealership. We found one that saved us some moneys buuuuuuuut... There were (of course) some things wrong.. so the grand total was 600 dollars give or take. We also just picked it up! it's been there all freaking day garr. BUUUUT it drives so GREAT now i'm very please with the results.



So while we were waiting to hear back from the car guy we were like "well we need toilet paper" okay let me rephrase this calyton said "oh man we are out of toilet paper huh? i need to take a massive dump" that is word for word to let you know. (don't tell him I put that on here). So we decided to go grocery shopping sense we finally have some money too!! so glad. oh my goodness so so so glad. So we did that and we needed a lot so it took a while but on the way we ran across this yard sell and bout Four really NEAT chairs for 20 dollars all together! they need some attention but  it wont be hard! i'm excited for the project! they will look so great once i paint them and such!

Then clayton was like "kristy you need shoes.." He's so sweet worrying about me. and i'm like "well maybe you are right but uuuugh." Like honestly with how much pain a swelling shoe shopping is not on my list of fun things to do. So we did and we found a couple the problem is I just don't want to go buying good shoes that I could ruin. like stretch out on my right foot because of my swelling or the left foot because soon that will be a different shape and it could be bad to ware those in when  i'll be walking different. ugh. Shopping is just stressful period so we are going to ask my doctor and see what he suggests.

We bought these from target for 6 dollars in the meantime..

Now I'm at home finally and icing my ankle sigh. getting surgery really takes away your strength and energy. i'm so worn out. I also totally flaked on a friend today which I hate doing so i feel awful about that. It was just crazy and I didn't even realize i'd flaked until we were looking for shoes and she texted me :[ but she sounds happy about her new house she's renting! so that's awesome! I can't wait to see the stuff inside it!


here are the chairs. yest they need attention! but aren't they cute?


always,

Kristy E. E.


p.s. just broke a glass vase while trying to get the chair picture. ugh today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers