8.02.2011

Oh hi.

So I know it's been way too long right? well it's a good thing I waited so this post will be more interesting. I think my post are fairly interesting all around anyway. Whateves.

So where should I start? well I'll start by talking about walking. I've been walking for a week and 2 days pretty much and It's become a lot easier! It took a little but I kept at it and it's lessened in swelling and pain each day. In fact yesterday I was able to walk the whole way to Bath&Body Works and back to that car without it even hurting! Then after we got home me and clayton took a walk down the street to the quilting ect. ect. store and I made it down there pretty well too without any pain! I also found out they have a TON of knitting stuff! wohhoo. that makes me happy. However, on the way home the sidewalk is slightly slanted so it was hard walking on that. But I managed.

I don't know if I mentioned in my last post but when we went to the doctors on the 21st of last month that when I come back in three weeks I should bring my other sneaker! so pretty much that means I don't have to wear the boot. All though this causes me a ton of stress it is also very exciting. The stress is just the fact that my foot is healing so well the boot is being taken off earlier then we expected and that means closer to the next surgery. At least that is how it is working in my mind and I have to tell you I'm completely mortified to get the next one done.

You may think "hey at least you know everything this time" but that's not exactly a good thing.  I how hard it is to stay on a couch for six weeks, I know how much pain i'll be in for how much time, I'll know how difficult it is to bend my foot and rebuild my  muscles in my leg. I'm grateful don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be getting these done now while i'm young and that I'll be able to go so many great things I've never had the privileged to do or just to do without pain.

So anyway on to other news. We had our first vegetables of the year! CUCUMBERS. Three of them to be exact it's fun and exciting I know! i love fresh vegies.

also I've been noticing that from doing Chair-a-cise I've lost some weight. (i'm not weighing myself I'm just notcing a difference). It's nice to feel healthier I've been really enjoying the exercise.

And for the last bit of news. I deactivated my Facebook today! I know some of you don't believe it but it's true I"m done with it. and Yes I do have google plus but I'm not really using that either as for there are not many people on there so it's not the same. haha but I thought that the screen when you deactivated it was funny!


Also I think I'll be hanging out with Sam B and Brittany B sometime soon i'm looking forward to that! I hung out with Ausia and Tohm and their new baby Olive last saturday with josh and clayton. Then we played some games it was a really nice evening! This weekend some of claytons friends are going to be chilling here and we might take a small road trip! I'm not sure but I'm really looking forward to having people around the house!

Thats all for my updates :D leave me some comments below please!

Love always,

Kristy E. E.

2 comments:

  1. i laughed so hard at my deactivation screen too! lol. so funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook didn't say it. But I miss you on there!

    ReplyDelete

Followers