8.14.2011

Pretty. Okay.

So pretty much I have been able to walk and that means less time on the computer. So sorry my blogs are so few and far apart.

This Thursday I went to the doctors for my 9 week checkup and he said I no longer needed the boot. WOOHOO. Although, It's been rough trying to reteach myself to walk, I am enjoying the comfort of not having to wear the boot. You may wonder why it's hard to walk because that should be a natural thing. It's not anymore though because they changed the complete shape of my foot. so everything rests different. Anywho I'm doing well after three days now I feel a little bit more confident about it.

On more good news I had signed up on some baby sitting/nannying type websites and got tons of requests but but one stuck out to me because I honestly told her I'd have to get foot surgery again and she still responded! She told me her mother had foot surgery and  that she feels so much better sense she got it. Which, made me feel like she would be understanding to my condition. So I had the interview Yesterday and she hired me! She also said that she had someone to cover for the six weeks I'm not able to walk. Which is amazing she really liked me and said that she would love to just stick with me sense my schedule is so open. I also liked her a lot we got along so well and I think that made her like me more and it just made me want to do the job so much. She reminded me of my friend Catherine which makes me smile when I see that kind of spirit in someone. I love Catherine a lot.

So anyway I also have been having some exciting times here! Clayton had some friends stay for the weekend last weekend and we had a blast! we went up to the saltflats and some other fun things! One has been staying with us for the week and it's been a blast! his name is James and he's way cool :]. I enjoy having people be around so much. Oh and I did end up hanging out with Sam when I said I would last entry. It was way fun! we got a book to read "together" and thats been enjoyable the book is really good and we've just been talking about it. which is awesome and it's made us talk more which I like a lot! so if anyone is interested in reading the books we do. we are open to more people interjecting like a book club thing.

So that's my life! it's been going pretty great! I'm trying to reach out more now that I can walk and drive sense the boot is off! I also have only driven twice but I realized why i wasn't allowed to drive. hahah My big toe still is not bending as perfectly without pain yet sooo yeah. :] haha. kay rambling.

Hugs.and.Kisses

Kristy E. E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers