6.15.2011

21st Birthday

Freakin-A I'm 21?

Yeah okay I can't believe it honestly. Clayton is happy though because we can go get this Hamburger that they sell at this bar that doesn't allow underage people in. hahah!

So today I just enjoyed me some Pinterest and Netflix and sleeping. Then I took a shower , which i've been able to do for a few days now, Because clayton bought me one of these:

And so I can sit in the shower on my chair from Ikea that's plastic and put my bandaged foot outside the shower on the chair. The first day we had it was seriously a GREEEAT DAY. Then I actually sat in the bathroom and did my hair and put nice clothes on for the first time in a week! felt really nice even though it did tire me out a lot.. 



But a girl has got to look nice on her birthday kay? End of story.


Then my family (dad,cheryl,brittany,jonathon,tyler,grandma) came over and brought me gifts and cake and we sat around and talked. My mom is coming tomorrow with my Pies I requested! she makes great Pies. I cried at the beginning of the party  hah but just because I felt really bad that Brittany and tyler were so upset about the food.. and being on Pain meds makes it so I can not control my emotions. but then they felt bad becauase I was crying. and I is just really nice to be able to get along with my siblings. When I was younger they would have just yelled at me for being  a baby. But lately i've noticed how well we've all really grown up and how we enjoy eachother so much more. I think Not seeing each other very much sense my wedding as has made us appreciate each other. and I'm just really grateful for that. I can't even tell you how nice it was once everything got worked out. One of the best birthdays i've had in a long time! so thank you guys so much

Brittany gave me a great gift too! I seriously love it!

Apron from Britt So freaking adorable. 
I'll take a better picture of it once I can stand on my foot and use it! it's amazingly cute! And I got money from my dad and A cute card from my Grandma and some awesome paper so I can make some stuff while I'm crippled! 

Also thank you so much everyone who wished me a happy birthday wish I could have thrown a whole party. If someone wants to throw me a belated one I wouldn't mind ;). I like seeing all my friends in one place and enjoying their company. 

Welll I just wanted to post and say how great it is to have family and friends who are happy that you are alive. 


Love,

Claiming Mrs. Edgerton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers