6.11.2011

Full of love.

Who knows if it's  me or if it's the pills talking. Clayton claims that I'm way lovey when the pills kick in! hahaha.

I don't care which it is. I am so grateful for Clayton. He is seriously the only person that I would want to be with right now. He makes this so much easier. Just having him here to support me and just seeing the care in his eyes. He's been sleeping out here near the couch on an air mattress and he even moved my little desk and his computer out here to be with me :] he's so amazing!



Yesterday was probably the worst day so far. Today seems to be going better! I haven't been taking two lortab anymore I'm now taking One and A half. Which is really good. I took pills in the morning without eating something first.. big mistake! hah was sick most of the day..  I'm trying to take really good care of my foot. Hardly getting up other then to use the restroom and sponge bathe myself haha. Which I have to say isn't the most pleasant thing to do but at least I'm clean after wards! that is what really counts! Clayton helps wash my hair.

I don't really enjoy taking these pills but without them I'd be in a lot of pain. I hate how sleepy and dizzy they make me feel. hah I sleep once I take them. I've been trying to stay awake by making friendship bracelets hahaha.. however lame that is It's keeping me awake so I don't feel like I'm sleeping all day.

soo funny to me right now

The woman from the ward here have brought me dinner twice now. Yumm. they are are good cooks, which i'm very glad that they are! I'm so thankful that they have been making separate meals for me. I still feel a little awkward because I barely know anyone in the ward but honestly with how much time Clayton already has to help me readjust my foot like every two minutes... he wouldn't have time to make dinner so their dinners are not only deli-shes but so helpful. I need to keep my health up so I can heal properly.


all in all I'lll make it threw this and the next surgery.. it's just going to be a long road.. I'm not looking forward to putting pressure on my foot (whenever that is). I'm scared to. haha It hurts now even when i'm just resting it on pillows!


well thanks for reading my rambled up words. hahaah the pills make me so fuzzy...


claiming Mrs. Edgerton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers