6.06.2011

One Day to go.

So foot surgery is 1 day away.. I got slightly scared yesterday.. I'm fine today. It still is like a fake feeling. You know? like it's not really going to happen in One day. I'm just trying to focus on the good.

This is from our honey moon. 



  • I wont have grandma feet when i'm 25
  • I'll be able to run within a year! I'll be in the best shape of my life. (this is my goal)
  • I wont have a bunion? like whattt. I honestly don't remember NOT having a bunion.
  • The obvious. My pain will be gone.
  • I'll be able to wear WHATEVER shoes I want. (super stoked for this one)
  • I probably wont hate my feet anymore. 
  • Be able to work for 8 hours and not limp after 4 hours.
That's all the positives I've come up with! I've been playing the "how far apart will my big toe be from my middle toe" game with clayton. I think I'll have a gap between them like tyler does. hahaha I really don't know but I do think there will be a little space instead of being squished under the toe. I'm glad we will be getting the second foot done as soon as I can hold my weight on my right foot without the boot. I mean It's probably going to REALLY suck after know how much it hurts after getting my right foot done... I'll probably be more afraid to get the left foot done then I am for this first surgery hahah.


I already know that the first 7 days are supposed to be the WORST and really bad pain... there was a lady at church yesterday who kept telling me how sorry she was for me and that the pain pills will become my "bestfriend" yeah I'm not looking forward to the pain. hah In the end it will be worth it!

honestly, I would have had to do this by the time I'm 25...  My feet are rediculous.. they are already cramping up all the time and getting stiff like i'm 60 years old. So it's a good thing i'm getting it done now. I'm not going to be able go anywhere unless someone drives me for a while.. 6-8 weeks is the estimated time. So come and visit. the reliefsociety will be bring me meals.. so we should be good on that...



The other thing i'm not looking forward to is being home alone while clayton is at school. He's going to try to be around and much as he can for the first week... and he's going to put his mini fridge out in the front room for me fillled with my favorite juice/juiceboxes and some food... but i'm not sure what food he's going to be fitting in the little fridge. haha. Picky me. 



man i'm super anxious to know what my foot will look like without a bunion. haha it's going to be funny to have one foot without one and the other one the same. haha good thing i'm getting the second one done the same year. also.. I'm not going to fit into any of my shoes that I wore without my inserts :[ booo infact i'm not even sure if i'll fit in those shoes.. but I should because those ones are like size 7 1/2 or 8's because my inserts  take up so much room in shoes. but my Flats and hills and other shoes I had for "special" things or for "church" wont fit anymore :[ boo. i'm so sad about it.

And i'm not even going to mention.... BATHING.... uck. now that I think of it don't visit me. hahahaha

Kay that's all from my ranting today. 


Claiming Mrs Edgerton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers