6.29.2011

Hmmm.

So I wanted to come up with more than just one  thing that FREAKS me out after having surgery.. well

This is all I could think of..  i mean everything else doesn't quite compare :


As you can clearly see from this photo my right Calf is no longer... Freaky eh? yeah i thought so too. I hadn't really looked at my calf this whole time until a couple days ago. I felt it. and knew the muscle was gone but looking at it is a completely different story. It just blooows my mind that you can do this to your leg within two weeks.. I mean you have to not use it at all but still. 

and why my Left ankle looks so skinny is only because my right one is swollen. hah it's silly looking. 

The only other thing that freaks me out isn't exactly gross or strange just that I am scared to walk on my foot. And as you can see with my lack of calf muscle that I wont be 100% for a while I'll have to build that muscle up again and slowly work on walking on my foot also. I think the doctor mentioned that in two weeks from last friday that we will start working on it. but i'm not positive. 

Oh and I guess that how bruised my foot is, is slightly disturbing too. It healing I know but my entire foot is bruised up past my ankle a little. stinks sometimes but it's normal.


Well I heard this song  on Gossip Girl yesterday and I just remembered how much I love it: enjoy.



I just love the meaning this song gives.

Don't worry he cheated on you.. because one day he's going to be rich.. and that means he wont cheat on you? yes. that must be it.

Love.

Claiming Mrs. Edgerton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers