6.09.2011

Birthday Wish List

Things I really wouldn't mind to get! My brithday is in 6 days woo. June 15!


you can buy it here

A coool nightlight I really like this one but I'm not picky if it's COOL

and a cool booklight :]

  • Money (go towards my new shoes fund)
haha I've been up sense Five and looking at things. I'm okay if people want to visit on my birthday. My dad and mom are coming over with cake and such so feel free to ask for details. It's on june 15th. The day before I'll be going to the foot doctor to get my foot re-bandaged so it should look better then this one.

So we went to hospital at 12:30 and I didn't go into surgery until 3. Longest wait of my life. I also had an Ivy in for 90 minutes yuck. I didn't like it. And It's made me have to pee like every 20 minutes. which isn't fun! hahaha. But yesterday night was good I was numb for most the night. Today I woke up and 5 and I've finally felt some pain.. not fun. ouch. But apparently crutches are really good exercise soo.. that's good news right? hahaha

You know other than the wait surgery it's self is not bad. haha Just put me under and then it feels like I was sleeping for like a minute and bam I'm awake. I didn't do anything weird that I know of other than I asked the nurse if I could help her with her paper work... hahaha I was just seeing if I could help her with information about myself.. but she laughed at me. Riverton hospital was a good experience all around everyone was extremely nice and funny. 

and I'm okay with the pain meds they gave me because I've been able to stay awake. I don't like sleeping all day. So lets hope they keep working decently. 

Thanks for all your prayers and good vibes. I wouldn't have been so calm without them. I appreciate all the love I have felt from everyone. 


Love me

Claiming Mrs. Edgerton



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers