6.24.2011

Aunt Flow Please Just Go.

Hey everyone.

It's been a while sense I've made a real post. Up until a couple days ago I've just kind of been in and out mentally.. because of the drugs I have to take to stop the pain. Also the pain itself and my body trying to heal is very very very wearing... These are some things I didn't expect before hand. I understood that i'd have a ton of pain. I just didn't get that I'd be sooooo tired ALL the time. So if  you plan on visiting me I usually can only take about 2 hours at a time unless you don't mind me sleeping or laying down while you are over.

Last doctors visit photos:

http://i.imgur.com/7Sbtt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nOrZ1.jpg


In all reality being tired is probably a good thing. Keeps me from being anxious when it's so beautiful outside. I'm Glad my mom is letting me use the wii because that's been a lot of fun the last couple days! I've been playing Cooking mamma (my workout ;) ) and Animal Crossing. If you have that game on the Wii come visit my town or let me visit yours! I have pear trees! it's nice to have distractions that are VERY easy to do laying down. I've tried doing a couple crafts but sitting up is not easy..

I hope none of this comes across as complaining because I'm not meaning it to. I love my life I love my Husband he is so amazing threw all of this. He worries about me a lot and always says how proud he is of me and that I'm doing so good with all of this. I'm a generally happy person every day despite this. I want everything to go well. I only cry when it HURTS a ton.

So today We had another doctors appointment! It was to take the stitches out and to try and put the boot on!  We video taped getting the stitches out. I actually find my doctor pretty funny. hahah he says " give it about a week and you can fill up a little pool with cold water and sit in it" in different words. but I find that hilarious. also "I fell off my mountain bike and had to give myself stitches" like it's nothing to give yourself stitches hahahahahaha. love it.  It's about 5 min long (the video). So don't feel like you need to watch it all he cut the tops of the stitches and the ends and then just pulled out each string. It didn't hurt for the most part a couple spots were stuck a little and tugged a bit but nothing more then getting blood taken.

Todays Doctor visit:

Ttop vie the swelling is down a lot but still
pretty swollen. However you can tell what they did. 




















This one looks way better then last time!















SO DOES THIS!


















Oh and he put bandaid on it and then just this kind of this sockish type thing around them to just apply some pressure still to help keep everything down. BUT we got it in the boot EASY and it feels better for the most part. It's not used to being bent back that far. The boot keeps it bent back far like as if i were walking on it. So it's slight uncomfortable and I think the Tendon they Tightened is stiff so that's a little bothersome but not terrible and I got to shave my leg and Clean my foot afterword! It is nice not to have a yellowish foot because of the stuff they cleaned it with after surgery. In between my toes was really sticky/slimy yeah... gross I know. hahaha. NOT ANYMORE though thank goodness!!

also.. lets just mention the name of this post slightly.. if you are a boy and don't like to talk about the "time of the month" then don't read this paragraph (you were warned). So obviously it's about my menstrual time. I don't know about all you other girls but I've always had terrible terrible terrible periods and I tend to get VERY weak for a few days. So lets just say one. It's not easy going to the bathroom as it is but having to take off and put on womanly products as well is even more annoying. and two my good leg is SO FREAKING WEAK it stinks.. also I'm pretty much uncomfortable all the time my body just aches because of it. so I'm not enjoying this week tooo  much... hence the Aunt Flow Please Just Go tittle. that's all I want is it to be overrr.



Sorry if that was a TMI I really  needed to vent about it hahahah! Well that's pretty much all I have to say. ooh also If you have enjoyed books like The Giver, The Uglies series, Tuesdays with morie, Harry Potter, Twilight and things of that nature. I'd appreciate some recommendations! kay thanks :D just leave them below in the comments.

Love always.


Claiming Mrs. Edgerton.

1 comment:

Followers