7.25.2011

WALKING.



So as you can see yesterday I was like.. I've just gotta try it!. and I did it! over came my fear and now I can walk.. however I've been walking A LOT. like a ton moving around the house helping clayton switch our dinning and living room hahaha. and organizing then going to my dad BDAY/Pioneer day BBQ hahaha I also went to wal*mart today. Now i'm starting to feel it! my foot is SOO swollen!


it looks like ten times bigger.. I'm just like I CAN WALK lets do everything.. stupid probably. but I'm a work-aholic. but tomorrow i'm gong to try to take it easy. it's hard to walk. as you can see in the Video. I've gotten a little better sense that was my first time doing it. but i'm still trying to get used to the boot and my new foot. Because my foot is a completely differen't shape now I don't know how to walk on it. and the boot is rounded so.. we'll see how it goes :D woo. 


Love,

Kristy E. E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers