7.09.2011

Serious case of Zombie Foot.

Hello. I know it's been a while.

My only excuse is that I wasn't very motivated to blog on Claytons Lap top. My lap top has been sent into Dell to hopefully,finally, get fixed. Who knows what will happen. I swear if when they send it back I still get the blue screen i'll punch something...

Soo. Really I don't do much. people (my family) call and ask "so what's new?" that's not an easy question for me if i've already updated them on my foot. hahah. which i'm doing now on here I have some neat photos.

So I went to the doctors on Thursday and my foot is finally a lot LESS swollen. My ankle is still pretty swollen but the rest of my foot has gone down so my skin looked GROSSS:






see.. I have a ZOMBIE FOOT luckily I don't have to  wear band-aids anymore! so I am allowed to soak my foot a little with helped my foot de-zombafi. I guess when you skin shrinks after being swollen it turns into that nasty dry dark skin. YUCK.. however my doctor said it's "a good thing" blarrrg. Now along with my ankle moving i have to bend my big toe down.. it hurts a lot to do so that's why he said I could soak my foot in hot water first to losen it up. I think i've been doing pretty good with that.

Oh so for my cool picture?? I took a picture of the X-Rays Before and After! so you all can see the huuge difference.


Pretty neat huh? We were going to get this picture last time but he didn't show it. Plus this time we got a better one of my new foot because I could set it down a lot easier. 

Other than my foot obviously healing we found out I'll start walking in two weeks from thursday. Which is good that's 6 weeks from when my surgery was. So that means i'm healing well because the estimated time is 6 to 8 weeks. The doctor again seemed surprised how well i move my ankle which i'm glad that i'm doing what I'm supposed to! 

So I've been reading a lot. I finished this book i was reading earlier this week called The Next Thing On The List. It was decent I didn't really get sucked into it but it was a sweet story.. kind of boring. And I was reading  Fahrenheit 451 but every time I just don't understand why people rave about it so much... So I really did try to finish it but then stopped finally just saying It's not my cup of tea. Before I finished those I bought the book that liike 4 people have told me read in the past called The Hunger Games and I told me self to finish those other books first so I  did my best and started reading The Hunger Games! so freaking good. If you haven't read it DO! before the movie comes out!


That was me all day on Wed. However, I have to admit after READING all day I still feel the same as watch TV all day. hahaha But it's okay I enjoy this story a lot so that helps! I'm getting the second book today! we ordered it from Amazon. 


Me.
No make up.
Hair, Air dried.
Me.

Well that's my life as of now. Oh I also haven't Deleted my facebook. I don't plan too I just don't plan to update on it very much. I want people to actually talk to me every once in a while instead of just looking me up and never actually talking to me.. I don't feel like I have very many friends. XOXO


KristyKong





1 comment:

  1. I like your pics! I really liked the Hunger Games too! When you can walk lets get together for lunch! Hang in there! You will be up and around soon!
    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Followers