7.14.2011

Clearly New.

So just wanted to say I changed the look of my blog and I found this exercise video I can buy that is all workouts sitting in the chair! wooooohoo. heres a clip from it:


Trust me after HOURS of trying to find things. This was THE best. and it has pretty good reviews on it on amazon. If you try looking up chair exercises you will find some pretty hilarious Senior Citizen workout tapes hahaha. but this one is actually good. So on amazon you get a few tapes for around 35 dollars. So that is good :]. Also once I get my second surgery it will be way good to have this so that I can still work out. SOOO much better than just sitting around the entire day.

However, I have to admit that despite the sitting around I have not gained ANY weight. While I was trying to find things people were posting and saying how over the 6-8 weeks they gained 20-40 pounds. I'm like DEAR LORD. for real??? right. yeah So Patt on the back for me not just sitting around EATING all day. hahah Which i've never been prone to do anyway. I'm just grateful that I haven't gained any weight sense I figured out the right Birth control for my hormones. So lets hope I can lose it! :D 


ALways,

Kristy E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers