7.19.2011

Days go on.

So as of late I've been on again off again with the feeling of no accomplishments. sitting at home.. doing nothing.

But soon I'm hoping that all of this will end because on Thursday aka 2 days from now at 8am I will be going to the doctors and waiting for my okay to start walking! and of course because shown how to walk again and such. I'm full of mixed emotions about it. I'm really nervous and excited. I just am scared to put all my weight on my foot. But I'm determined and ready, sooo ready for this moment.



Do you like my little braid in my hair? I had fun doing my hair today. 

On other news we got the Chair-A-Cise DVD yesterday. So Clayton agreed to do it with me. We did it this morning and it's a pretty good work out! Which i'm extremely happy about. It's something to get me into some kind of shape while i'm going threw all of this. once I figure out how walking actually is going to do I'll have a better idea what else I can do but as for now Chair-A-Cise it is. I feel it in my inner thighs and arms already! it's great! it was just really nice to do some kind of physical activity!

I've been married to the best man I've ever known for 4 months. I love Clayton P. E.

Doing my best,
           Kristy E. E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers