7.21.2011

Update. progress.

Hello readers,

So today at 8:30am I had my doctors appointment Because yesterday was my 6 week mark! wooohoo. Pretty much I can start walking. Which means applying weight until it hurts then stopping. hahaha. Then slowly adding more each day or however it will go. I'm not positive because all the doctor told me to do was apply as much weight as possible and see how you do. hahahah. However, he did say that in 3 weeks when I go back to bring my sneaker for my foot! so i'm hoping by sometime next week I will be without the aid of my crutches! exciting.

Also he had me step on my foot for a little so he could see if it was holding up how it should and he said it looked as if  it was! WOOOHOO. that's the biggest part is that the surgeries WORK how sucky would it be to go threw all this and not have them work. haha


So lately I've been feeling pretty friendless. However, Stefanie D. I'm always grateful for your visits. But sense the wedding I've seen like no one. :'(. Really I am sad about this. I don't know how to feel. Maybe you all think that my life is Exciting and I already have enough friends to hang out with? but I promise you this isn't the case.. The only people that even call or text me are my Parents, Jake A, and Stefanie D. It really is upsetting. I try to ignore the fact that people don't respond to my text when I ask how they are doing.

I promise you I really do care. If I've done something to hurt you or make you not want to hang around me for ANY reason I'd really like you to tell me. I just get the sense that I'm some boring person now. I really really miss my groups of friends. Hanging out laughing. I know that this year hasn't been easy for me and I'm just going to have to just turn around and do it again in a couple months but it gets lonely. I sit at home all day with only the internet and the few things around me. While Clayton goes off to school. I have the entire day to try to figure out something to do..

I love so many of you and my heart reaches out to you. I think about so many of you everyday and I just want you to know that. I'm always here for a shoulder or for a good girls night or just to go out with some people you are going out with that I don't even know! In High School I was always going around doing things with friends of friends. Now that seems impossible. I LIKE meeting new people. I like being with people I already know. I love adventure. I miss you.



Love always,
     Kristy E. E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers