7.20.2011

My advice

NEVER GET SURGERY


They are sooo damn stressful (excuse my language but it's true.) So remember how I had to wait a month for the new insurance? well GUESS WHAT. For some reason the Insurance year starts on JULY 1. Guess what that means? that means I got my FIRST surgery done THE LAST MONTH OF THE YEAR in June.... Which means my next surgery will be a new year.. so we hit the MAX out of pocket for last year and what we thought would happen is that we'd have until JANUARY to get the next surgery FOR FREE! but sense January wasn't the INSURANCES Beginning of the year we will have to pay another 2500 for this year.

I'm crying.. I'm so upset and I can't really blame my dad... He wasn't told that the year started in JULY what the hell. I'm so mad and upset and frustrated and Clayton is so great about it.. and it makes me feel better that he is saying "honey, we are together and we'll make it threw this too." but it still sucks.. and I HATE so much that I can't help more right now.. that I'm not working that he has to be the one working and going to school to keep us afloat.. ugh I'm just upset that my surgeries are going to cost 5,000 dollars instead of both ONLY being  2,500. So yeah.. just had to vent.. my dad is going to call them though and get on their cases for not mentioning when he told them THE WHOLE story and situation.. blarg.. I'm just going to cry this out.


always,
    The girl just trying to make it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers