5.19.2011

Making Pretty Things.

Hello out there.

My last post was kind of a drag but it was really good to get that out of my system.

Today is Two Months from when me and Clayton got Married! I received an email from my Photographer Molly Hunter, that I should be getting my pictures sooon!! I'm very excited for that! I love my handsome Husband so very much. He is my best friend and he helps me threw so much!

So yesterday I spent all day with Ausia we went over some details together trying to figure out how to get this thing up and running before my foot surgery so we have some business and I can help work on things.

Okay so here is what we have so far:

Our Blog: http://makingprettythingsutah.blogspot.com/
Our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Making-Pretty-Things/209202472453668?sk=info

We were brain storming yesterday trying to come up with how to split the responsibilities. Nothing is set in stone and I REALLY would like some feedback and suggestions. so here is a slight outline of what we are thinking:

Making Pretty Things- Can be the name of the "wedding" Portion of our business and Ausia can Be in charge     of the customers with that but we help out each other with making the products

Crafts - I haven't exactly come up with a name for this portion of the business but we were thinking that there could be a Crafts portion Not exactly Crafts but Things that I can make outside of the Wedding part.
 Maybe things to help organize your new home with your loved one. I'm really not positive this is where
 I can use your help! So please give me some feedback I know people read this! Which I'm glad you
 guys enjoy coming by! So the things I'm thinking are: Mail Organizers, Cute Key holders and
 Coat hangers, Kitchen organizers, party favors etc. Home stuff.

So let me know if even having a seperate part would be worth it? Maybe something trageted for girl the ages 18+ girls who could be married?  I don't want to be so broad at first I'm trying to come up with a focas so I can pick a name. so please please please help me out a bit :D and check out our pages :D they have a lot of great stuff on them so far!

And here are some things I've made and wondering if I should post them:







Of course get Ausia to take better pictures of everything. :] leave me some advice. i'm counting on your help :D


Claiming Mrs. Edgerton


1 comment:

  1. Remember that time you were going to make me a book frame? It still hasn't happened ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers