5.26.2011

Wife Duties?

Good afternoon,

So I don't really think that there are "wife duties" but as of right now I'm the one that is home and he is the one slaving away at work and school. So I am the one responsible for the cleaning and keeping the house in order. I'm okay with it though. I'm better at cleaning ;). I also Love cleaning and Organizing so I need to spend more time doing it because it makes me happy!

I've been really good at keeping the dishes out of the sink! You know putting the dirty ones in the dishwasher and then taking the clean ones out so you can continue to do so. Well.. here is me and claytons conversation last night when he got home:

Kristy: "so I see you forgot to put your breakfast bowl in the dishwasher this morning."
Clayton: "No I didn't those are clean in the dishwasher thats where I got the bowl and the spoon from."
Kristy: concerened look "Ummm... clayton those weren't clean"
CLayton: "but they looked clean...."

hahahahahahahahaha. Poor thing... I love him even if he used dirty dishes. I do rinse them off really well because I'm OCD about how clean they ACTUALLY get in the dishwasher.

This leads me to my fun little drawing project I did today. I have challenged myself to draw at least ONE thing each day so here is what I did today:



A dirty clean magnet for the dishwasher :D it's cute huh? I had fun making it. I enjoy drawing simple things like this. I need to remember what I enjoy and what I don't. I also want to start knitting again. I'm going to have a ridiculous amount of time that I wont be very mobile and Knitting is something you can do very easily while not moving. haha. I hope that made sense. 


Well I love you all and Feel free to text me and leave me little comments. 


Claiming Mrs. Edgerton

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers