5.17.2011

Stuck in a rut.

I know I haven't posted in a little while.

Ever sense I had to change the date for the foot surgery things feel slightly rocky. I know everything happens for a reason and I strongly believe in that. However, quiting my job for the other surgery date has made my hopes slightly dampened.

As some of you know Me and Ausia Hamlin have been talking about starting a business. I've been really hopeful for it but lately I feel like I wouldn't be able to do it. Ausia's great she always does great work. I guess I just have never been very good at believing in myself when it comes to things like this. Art,Crafts etc. I'm still trying really hard to figure out what I'm supposed to do with my life. I know having my new family with clayton is a life. Who knows how everything will turn out but I'm still going to work with Ausia and see where this goes.

I'm probably just getting stir crazy.. and it's just going to get worse when I have my foot surgery. and Yes I know "maybe I can get a sit down job" but no I can't really do that... it's just better for me not to put any stress on my body while i'm healing.. so we'll see how the first foot goes... and we'll see how it goes. It's just hard.

On a more positive note. My friend Caitlin Boyace and her wedding this last weekend. She's a friend from PA. It is always really nice to see two people so happy. what a great day. Congrats to her and good luck on everything. It was really nice to see a lot of my old friends. They seemed pretty happy to see me too which is really nice. I miss those times. they are all such great people.

Leave me some encouraging words and feel free to ask me anything as long as it's not rude on my Formspring :D


Claiming Mrs. Edgerton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers