5.22.2011

The Lady of the house.

Some of you are probably wondering "did Kristy make a Cat Collar with a bow  on it for Scratch?"

Well the answer for that is. YES. haha and she looks sooo cute! i don't have a picture with the color part because I didn't have the heart to take it off her to get one. but you can see it on her!



She handles it reallly well hahaa. doesn't even bother her! soo cute she looks like such a priss with it on! I love her very much. 

Today has been a pretty swell day. I went to Zach Huffmans homecomings and that's always nice to see friends come home! I love his and Bonnies family they are so awesome! :] it was a small group of people today which was nice and fun. 

Then i spent the time making the color and adding the bow. And clayton and I watch Get Low and I loved it! I love being able to watch things with clayton whenever :D. You all have a great day/night.

Claiming Mrs. Edgerton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers