5.03.2011

U-b-Challenge. Day 11

Day 11

Write a letter to: A deceased person you wish you could talk to.

Dear Daniel,

I've just always wondered what was true.. what really happened and why. I feel awful for you little brother.. They told him that the cat did it.. at least that's what I heard. I hope so bad that it wasn't true. You were the first death I could remember. I know I wasn't extremely close to you but your death will always stick with me. I experienced so much from it. Made me think of some really important questions and most of my friends had known you for a long time. I knew we had singing class together and I do remember being your friend. The one thing I remember most was the song that your singing teacher sang during your funeral. It's the one you were practicing to sing in you church. It touch me so much but it also made me realize something about my own beliefs. I hope that the other side is treating you well. You were so loved.

Always,
   Kristy


Tell me a: Song from your favorite band

I've already had a song by them but they are one of my favorites!



I want to know a story: From your child hood


hmmmmm this is a tough one. I don't have a whole lot of memories mostly pictures..

But I know this is one of my sisters and a few of my old friends favorites back when I was 13-14

We were in a circle talking about gullible jokes... and well the conversation went like this:

Friend: Did you know that if you say Banana slowly three times it sounds like gullible..

Everyone was laughing.. But I tilted my head downwards and well.. whispered

Kristy: Baaannnaaanna, Baaa-nnnna-na...

Friend: Kristy ware you saying it??

Kristy...... NO way.. shut up! hahah

everyone laughed. not my proudest moment but makes for a good story!





Tell me what's in your make up bag?


welll if you know me then you know I haven't worn a ton of make up sense  I was about 16. I never wore very much hahaha I still have foundation from when I was 16 that is pretty well used and an Unopen foundation too from the same time period.. hahaha! And all the other make up I have I bought for the wedding. And my sister helped me! Yeahhh pretty boring I know!


Today was a stressful day... I'm happy it's over and Now I"m just living on faith. Please everyone keep me in your mind and heart. I could use your love right now.  Today was really tough. I love you all so much!

Claiming Mrs. Edgerton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers