5.02.2011

ULTIMATEBC Day TEN

Day 10 ( in the double digits baby)

Write a letter to: someone you don't talk to as much as you'd Like

This one goes out to my Cousin Justin who is my cousin on my moms side that I haven't seen sense I was 12 and just decided to look for him on facebook and found him!

Dear Justin,

It's been a really long time and I've always had you at the back of my mind! You were always so much fun back when we were kids and I know your situation growing up has never been a very good one. So i've always hoped you were doing okay. We talked today and you sound  much better than you did 4 years ago when my sister ran into you in Lancaster back when Grandpa died. I can't believe it's been 4 years. I miss grandpa... and I miss you! I've always missed you. I know that you had some dark years and that's around when my family moved out to PA which kind of stinks because the one time we could have been close it just didn't work out! but Now I found you again and I hope to become closing with you. I want to know you and I know by the things you said, You want to know me as well. I love you cousin. always will!

Love,
Kristy Bear

Tell me: a song that makes you fall asleep

One that is not the singer that's just some girl making a dumb music video that made me laugh so a picked it! haha I like Brighter than sunshine by aqualung but the other songs are so boring.. liek this one!

I want to know: about a regret you have

My biggest regret is probably not standing up for myself more growing up. I've always be the friend that you can go to... but I don't think i've always been the honest and truest friend I could have been. I look at a best friend as someone who can tell you when you are making a bad choice or when you are making them unhappy. I don't believe i've ever been that good of a friend. i Know i've always been loyal and there for my friends... but I've never stood up for myself and said what I really thought about situations.. I just let them make their own choices... and then I kind of turned into a door mat that... whenever I say something " out of character" i'm a terrible friend...

That would be my biggest mistake.. If I could take it back I would... Now I'm being a bigger person and helping myself. Which brings me a lot more happiness I still love my friends but I can't hurt myself in the process anymore.

Show me a photo of your favorite place to eat


I could eat their tortillas all day every day!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! The video of that girl is hilarious, she's trying to be so emo and heart broken looking but she can't stop checking to make sure her profile looks good in the camera.

    LOL made my day!!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Followers