4.29.2011

UBC Day 8

Write a letter to: Your favorite internet friend

EASY.

Dear Amelia,

We have known each other for about 6 or 7 years. Crazy right? we lived in towns next to each other and have yet to Properly meet. You I think are the other half of me. As always whenever I hear from you it instantly puts a smile on my face. You are a good hearted, kind, smart, talented and funny person. One day our real paths will cross and it will be a fantastic day. I think we will hit it off right away. You will also teach me to dance... I'm certain of this! and give me your hot bod. I'm so jealous of your cuteness but I'm happy you are in my life even if it is on the web. Again you are a great person and I value your friendship loads.

Always,
      Kristy E. Edgerton.


Tell me: A song that you know all the words to


I really know a lot of songs once i Hear them. But this song is probably the best choice I could pick! :]

I want to know: the styler you had 10 years ago

Two words : Tom Boy
Tweety shirts and Spandex shorts.


This is me and Ashley M with mybrother and Sister. Good times with the girl scouts.


Show me a song to match your mood



Verse 1
Do you know 
That God designed you to glow
And you hold the Father's promise in your soul
You may be just a light in the sky
You are enough to light up the darkest night

Chorus
Someone needs your star
Someone needs the light you have inside
So rise up high
You were meant to shine 
And never hide
Spread your good works wide and far
Someone needs your star

Verse 2
Someone needs one simple light
To bring them hope
You may feel small
You hold more goodness than you know
Desperately someone's reaching to find
A beacon of strength
They can hold on to tonight

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers