4.06.2011

My brother/cousin Swayde Whited.

Hey everyone,

Those of you who know me really well you know that I have an adopted brother named Swayde (yes his parents were druggies..hence the name). He was my cousin before his dad committed suicide back in 2005. So we adopted him so he would stay in our family. We actually had to move back from Pennsylvania to adopt him because at the time his mother wanted visitation rights but she gave up those right soon after we moved back. 

Anyway I was looking through my phone photos and I thought this would make a funny post! Those of you who know me really well know that I get pleasure out of making little stupid jokes.. Such as putting a different kind of soda in with my dads when he asks me to refill it. I think these things are hilarious even if you  never notice that I do it. Actually I like it even better if you don't notice! hahahahahaha. So the pictures I found were ones I took of Swayde while I was living with my dad from august-december 2010. :] please enjoy the funny positions I would find Swayde in when I would come home from Claytons or studying! 


Classic  Thinking face. Yes he was dead asleep!

Don't worry he is not dead! :]
My personal Fav.
No big deal I just sleep with my telescope.

This isn't him sleeping.
But yes this is his gun collection the toy gun
Is broken.. he apparently found it in the garbage.. Just saying.
Well I hope you enjoy those almost as much as I do! In fact I was giggling to myself while loading them. He is a funny and annoying kid.. but at least I can get a little joy out of having to share a room with him at my dads! :] Please leave me a little something something aka comment or you can just check one of the boxes!
Thank you :]



Claiming Mrs. Edgerton


3 comments:

  1. A great way to keep a journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Sierra. You might have noticed the '889' in my username. lol.

    I love these pictures. Swayde is an... interesting kid for sure. I think my favorite is the one with the telescope. I used to have a telescope back in the day but I never thought to sleep with it. Now I wonder if Swayde is on to something and I was totally missing out!

    ReplyDelete

Followers