4.14.2011

Cry.

So yesterday Netflix put all these wonderful shows on that I've wanted to watch! Yes I do spend a lot of time watching TV shows.

Well there is a show called Ghost Whisperer that I used to watch bits of on local cable and Nextflix only had it on DVD until yesterday! So today i'm watching it and its making me cry every episode! what is my deal? I know in a couple post I mentioned that I've been feeling things more. So maybe that's it maybe my wall is still breaking down and letting me feel these things. I just feel so much love for these made up characters that have died hah... I don't know how to explain it without feeling like a freak! this Second episode was about a little boy who died and it was just really sad. I couldn't imagine having to go threw that! Children dying is just so sad. My friend Sam posted a article on facebook that also made me cry a little it's so sad... Here it is:

http://connect2utah.com/news-story/?nxd_id=141006&shr=addthis

It just makes me appreciate what I have and that I haven't had to go threw someone close dying for about 6 years now.


Claiming Mrs. Edgerton

1 comment:

  1. I just read that story in the paper this morning. Oh and you better knock on wood that no one else dies soon or else your six year streak might come to an end. Literally. ;) And Ghost Whisperer is great. I cried during a few episodes, myself. I don't judge you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers