4.22.2011

UBC Day Two.

Day 2 — 


Write a letter to:  Your Crush


My crush. 
Recently I was using stumble upon. Naturally. And well I stumbled upon Andrew Bird (yes I've heard he is good. No i have not listened to him a lot but I have listened to him a few times.) and well he was in this video that was pretty fantastic. 


So here is my letter:


Dear Andrew Bird,
You have inspired me. You are a very very attractive man that I very much love to look at. I will probably never meet you. However, I will be dreaming of you. 


Always and truly,
                     Kristy E. Edgerton


Tell me: Your least favorite song


mmm. This took me ALL DAY.I honestly almost didn't post today because of this. As clayton would put it "I hate too many songs to pick." so We apparently found a song that I've ranted about lately because I am Blogging.






I do not apologize for hating this song. All i have to say is:


Dear Pink,


You are no longer 17. I am sorry if this is the first time you are hearing this... Yet I have to inform you that it is no longer acceptable for you to be saying phrases such as "Too School For Cool" and "Slam Slam Oh Hot Damn". Yes I'll admit your song is slightly catchy and Yes I did enjoy it on Glee a couple weeks ago. Act your age. Kay thanks.


I want to know: Your favorite movie.


Finally a Movie question! I know the answer to these ones! My most recent TOP fav movie is:





If you aren't offended by me watching a Rated R movie I highly suggest seeing this film. It was visually and emotionally stimulating and just fantastic all together. Also if you don't mind subtitles. It is on Netflix for those of you are Film freaks like me and can't go a day with out watching something <3.



Take A photo of something you ate today.







Today me and clayton went to the Rocky Mountain WingShak that my Uncle and Grandpa own! YUM YUM! If you have never been YOU MUST GO! also I posted the link to their Yelp page! visit it! Go to the store They will honestly be the BEST wings you have ever consumed! They started off in Buffalo (where wings were created) and then came here! My uncle dad and Grandpa bought it from the previous owners and so thats how my Uncle and Grandpa own it now! I used to HATE wings before I went there!


My suggestions if you go:
Garlic Pepper
Hot BBQ (not very hot it just is a good mix)
Hot Parmesan
Hot Garlic Pepper 


Also like them On facebook And YELP!<---links!




Thanks for reading Leave some love in the comments :D




Claiming Mrs. Edgerton

1 comment:

  1. I really miss the wingshak! :(
    I got a sandwich there once sooo GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

Followers