4.05.2011

A little something.

I just wanted to make a small post. I don't really know what to talk about so that is why it's going to be small.

I've been a little under the weather the last few days but Clayton has been a Saint!
One.  He made me waffles for breakfast two mornings in a row
Two. While i was closing at work he slow cooked some pulled pork. ummm so good.
Three. He again made me dinner last night :]

He is the sweetest person I could ask for! He even helped a little with cleaning (he did the dishes). I made sure to clean up today even if I feel sluggy still! I work at 7 and it's only a four hour shift! I'm not going to complain about not having a lot of hours this second week because I need to get used to all of it! I think that may be why I'm not feeling so great!

I'll figure out something better to write about tomorrow :]

Just out of curiosity what do you guys think I Enjoy doing?


Claiming Mrs. Edgerton :]

1 comment:

  1. I think you enjoy being AWESOME! :D And Barbies... and trampolines... oh wait. That's when we were kids.

    <3 Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Followers