4.25.2011

UBC Day 5.

Day Five.

Write a letter to: Your Dreams

I'm not positive it means my goals in life or my actually dreams. So I'm going to write to My dreams. Like the dreams when you sleep if that is not clear.

Dear Dreams,

The only Dreams I remember are the very strange ones. I'm grateful for the dreams I"ve had about my cat. They make for humorous days with my husband. The first one I had was a dream where I would walk threw a door into a mythical land with my cat Scratch and she would turn into this creature. It kind of looked like a Hog Cow... But it was White and Orange like scratch. Then there was another one of these creatures ( we were on some kind of roof or balcony mind you) And the other creature asked us to come by every day because Scratch was the only other one like him. So I would take her there every day and walk around this Balcony/roof  And right before I woke up I was going back to normal life and I told calyton "I don't know why he always wants to talk to her. All she does is complain." hahahahaha. If you don't think it's funny thats okay. But I do! And the other night I had a dream that Scratches Human Girl ghost was haunting my family and trying to kill everyone... That may have been influenced by ghost whisperer but... it was still funny when I woke up because she somehow had a human ghost? hahaha

love always,
          K. Edgerton

Tell me: A song that reminds you of someone


This reminds me of Dana Sweigert I love her very much!

I want to know: Your favorite quote

Act happy, feel happy, be happy, without a reason in the world. Then you can love, and do what you will.
- Dan Millm




I want to see a photo of yourself two years ago



Yes I may have a cold sore but I liked that I just found this picture. hahah Crazy to think it was taken two years ago! But this is around the time me and sam got our DSI's as you can see i'm playing hers at hollywood video (don't hate noah).


Claiming Mrs. Edgerton





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers