4.03.2011

Changes. [may be long]

Hello out there,

  This is my very first post and it may take me a while to get into the groove of blogging. However, I know that it's very similar to journaling. Which i have done before. (I'm also going to post random Pictures throughout my life in between paragraphs for funs!)
 (Me and my Mom Chillin (2009)



I'm just going to start off by saying that I have been deciding to make a blog for a while now but wasn't sure if i wanted to. I enjoy reading others blogs and I figured it would be a fun way to let off some emotional steam in a good/bad way. People can choose to read if they please. It also helped that Clayton said it would be "cute" if i had a blog which, made me laugh of course.
(Tyler, Brittany, Me 2006)

This blog is going to be about me and my newly developed life of being a wife and going through the changes. So pretty much this blog is about me. Fantastic right? I recently got married on March 19, 2011. The wedding was beautiful and I can not wait to get my photos! Once I do I promise to post them on here! They will be amazing because my photographer was and is amazing. She also has a blog which I am following now sense I have a new blog! Being married has been wonderful. I love Clayton very much and the moment after the wedding so many worries and concerns with things [not related to the wedding or Clayton] Lifted off my shoulders and I finally realized I'm starting a new chapter to my hopefully long life!

(Aaron, Britt, Me, Jordan 2009)

Any of you who know my life has been a long and twisted roller coaster of emotions and in a way I only have myself to blame. My family suffered from a divorce about two years ago and I ended up withdrawing from friends and hiding within my family and myself. I've had a lot of bad and good moments during these years and I have grown a lot from them. I try to be the crutch for the people that I love very much. It's a rough thing to do but it is also very rewarding at times. I want to be that person for people. The kind of person that people can lean on. I know I always will be. However, right now in my life I'm trying to also focus on my own problems and learning how to make myself happy in the process. These aren't easy things for me to do so if it seems I'm moody or some other kind of reaction/change in my behavior you know it's because I am changing and trying to be a better person.

Other things about me:
Me and clayton used to Video chat when i lived in
Virginia. Lets just say he didn't know i took this.
(2010)

After getting married life has become normal again. Which, for me is a great thing! I'm ready to start my own life with Clayton and grow together. Some of the changes have been learning how to talk to each other about house hold things such as cleaning. Also getting upset about not having a job was an issue when we came back because I know I have to be the one to support us for a while until he can get some more grants for classes. As most of you know though I found a job really quickly at Forever 21 working on the floor. So far I'm loving the job! It's very similar to Hollywood Video other than it's amazing clothes instead of videos and I'm also not a manager. Which, is a small struggle having to learn new things and not being the one giving instructions but instead listening and taking instructions even if I'm already doing it. I'm still really enjoying having something to do! Come visit me if you want! :] I can't promise I'll be completely attentive but I will at least say hi and ask how you are! One of my goals I made after the wedding was to do more of the things I enjoy doing that I don't  take time to do.  I want to read all the books I have on my "haven't read" shelf and I want to knit and learn other talents. I also want to listen to music more than I do instead of watching so much TV well.. Netflix. Lets be real who watches TV anymore. 

& this is me today.

Well. I'd like some comments about how to write a blog and what you guys would like to hear about? i hope this was interesting. Would writing a blog about my cat scratch be good for tomorrow? she's fantastic! It's fully me. 

Claiming Mrs. Edgerton.

1 comment:

Followers