4.26.2011

ULTIMATEBC Day 6

Day SIX

Write a letter to: A stranger

Dear stranger,

I really don't know you.
  
Always,
          Kristy

Tell me: A song that reminds you of somewhere


This song reminds me of driving home from work in Virginia on the beautiful roads. I miss the east coast. Even more so right now because I know they have BEAUTIFUL blossoming trees and I have... well SNOW. thanks utah for sucking it up when it comes to seasons! 

I want to know: Your favorite music video




So honestly this and Human by the killers are the only music videos i've ever really watched... I'm pretty pathetic when it comes to Music+internet.... or music period. so this is what you get! and i know this because of hollywood video. haha

show me a photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.




Easy: Meerkat. Look at these things. soo adorable!!!!!. 


Claiming Mrs. Edgerton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers