4.28.2011

UBLOGC Day 7

Daaaaa-ay 7

Write a letter to: Your ex boyfriend.

Dear Mitchell,

You broke my heart harder than anyone ever has. However, It was meant to be. I'm happy you are doing better these days and I kind of find it funny that your family steel seems to hate me after all these years. It's always interesting when I bump into any of them in Lehi. I still believe that you have so much to offer and that you are a kind, smart, funny person. It took me a long time to get over you and I hope I never bothered you during that period of time. I have zero regret from our relationship or any in my past. It's true when people say that everything that happens happens for a reason. Our relationship showed me a lot and mostly showed me how much I was able to love someone other than family. I hope all is well for you and if we cross paths I'll be sure to say hi and ask how you are doing.

Always,
       Kristtttttttty E.


Tell me: A song that reminds you of a certain event.

Avril Holds so many of my memories. I love her a lot <3 hahaha.


I want to know: A photo that makes you happy 


I love this photo so much :] it's just classic Meow Meow she just loved people.

Tell me about your dream wedding

I already had it. I never dreamed of a wedding but I always wanted to get married to someone as fantastic as clayton and that made the day PERFECT. :]


Claiming Mrs. Edgerton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers