4.12.2011

The Story of Mr. & Mrs. Edgerton.

Okay I know a lot of you have been waiting for this story for a long time. Now I am finally going to tell it!

From The Beginning:
3rd Grade is when I first meet Clayton Edgerton. As many of you know I was very much a Tom Boy Growing up and most my friends were boys in school. Well all I really remember is that I really liked being Clayton friend and one day he asked for my number (elementary school so of course I was like "SCORE" we are going to be great friends and hang out, outside of school! Right?). Well no.... So about 3 days after I get a phone call from Jordan Jacobson. WORST phone call of my life! At the time Jordan had been crushing on me sense I moved to Lehi (2nd grade) and he had his friends chase me EVERY resses and he'd write me goooshy love notes that I would usually throw away right after. So naturally when I realize it is him on the phone asking me to come to his soccer game I have my brother pretend to be my mom in the background and tell him I can't go (yes tyler remembers all of this). Are you wondering where Jordan got the phone number? I wasn't... the next day I ask Clayton why he gave my number to Jordan and he said "because he asked me to ask you for your number". Well as I'm sure you can conclude I decidedly hated Clayton Edgerton for the rest of the time I lived in Lehi which was until 7th grade.



Our first picture together!















After 7th grade I moved to Pennsylvania and we lived there for three years and had to move back to Utah when I was 16 to adopt my little brother/cousin. Well through out high school I didn't not know Clayton and I really didn't remember many people unless we kept contact when I moved. I remembered faces but Clayton was a Smarty pants in AP classes so we never had any classes together.

By now i'm sure you all are wondering... When did you start talking again then? well I owe our whole relationship to Jake Andes most likely... He was trying to teach me how to download (shhh) things off the internet back before I went to BYU-I in 2008 and when I wasn't fully getting the concept he asked if I had any Messangers like MSN? and I told him I did and he added someone to my list and told me that I could ask him anything if I needed help! Well guess who that was! awwww you guessed right Clayton Edgerton.

Hiking :]


I recognized the name and later that day I added him to Facebook to see what he was up to. Well.. Anyone who is friends will him on facebook sees how pointless that was because he only gets on facebook to make fun of people or add black people with bad grammar to his friends list.. So I think we May have had one conversation on there before I went up to College... Maybe I can't really remember.

The First time we talked though I do remember very well. I was watching Super Natural on my lap top because my friend Nathan had suggested I do so and MSN Messanger poped up saying "hi". It was Clayton and we had a lot of conversations on there and threw texts :] and Believe it or not I was the first person to get him past 100 text a month! When I came back to Utah we only hung out a few times. The first (2009) time we went to Training table up here in Sandy and then we went back down to Lehi and he took me to the creek down near Liberty land ( i just wanted to mention liberty land bahaha.) and we talked. The last time that year I saw him apparently he thought that I was trying to ditch him.. but I honestly think that it was a mix up.. well however that made it so we didn't talk for a longggg time.....

Hand Heart On Skype :]
















So I decided to move to Virginia later that year. Which was probably the best decision of my life and I knew I was supposed to be out there but until I got engaged I didn't realize why. However, while I was out there I got very home sick because of Thanksgiving. It was the first thanksgiving I had ever spent without anyone in my family and it was still a good thanksgiving because Ashley M's mom makes amazing mashed potatoes that I miss! So because of how home sick I got Ashley's mom convinced me to come out to Utah for Christmas with some of the money I still had saved up. While I was out here Clayton was on facebook and we had a nice little chat about snuggies I think.. or sometime around then and He also said "I would like to start talking again" very blunt but I liked that not going to lie. hahaha. So We got together once while I was on vacation and we hung out in the snow and he pushed me down a hill because I told him he was being a wimp for not fighting me in the snow hahaha so the told me to shut up and pushed me and then felt bad about it! That is one of my favorite memories with him!

Back in Virginia me and Clayton talked all the time and by valentines day I had a very traumatic experience and he was there to listen to me and tell me that he would kick the guys a** for me! and then we started Skyping and video chatting almost every night until I moved back to Utah. He wouldn't admit how much he liked me though because I lived in Virginia... But i knew he did and when I forgot his birthday and he was really upset with me I knew he liked me even more! which made me spend days and days figuring out how to make this AMAZING "I'm sorry I forgot your Birthday"  Card that I gave to him when I moved back In march 2010 for my dads wedding.

Bam Married M <3<3

Pretty much the day I got back me and Clayton started dating. I however didn't know it until the next day.. hahah He may hate me for putting this up but.. He had only had one relationship before me so.. Kissing was a big deal so Sense we Kissed he thought that we were together buuuut I didn't hahah However he made up for it and spent a LOONG time making me a card that said "Be my girlfriend yes[] no[]" on it! hahah he isn't very artistic so it means a lot! he went and bought fancy paper too ;). Well That pretty much is how we meet Dating him has been like Dating my best friend because he has been threw the last two years and he makes a great one! Even today I was thinking... man i'm married.. It doesn't feel like it because life has just been so great having him as my best friend and it just makes everything easy. I love him so very much and I hope this helped you guys see a different side of us :]. Leave me some comments telling me what you think! :D


Claiming Mrs. Edgerton

3 comments:

  1. I literally laughed out loud when I read he added black people with bad grammar. Awesome. I love that you guys Skyped. It's the bombdotcom. The card thing asking you to be his girlfriend reminds me of a country song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love this! I had no idea... it's sad really. I laughed at a few of the things you had said. Love it, and I am way happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! I had no idea you guys knew each other that long!
    Aw.

    ReplyDelete

Followers