4.21.2011

UBC day one.

Write a letter to: Your Best Friend



Dear Clayton,

You have brought me threw a lot of hard times. Even back before we were best friends. I can never thank you enough for everything you have done for me. I can however, be grateful for all the time I've been able to spend with you and will be able to spend in the future. You are my rock. I know I say that a lot but it's true. Without you I can honestly say I wouldn't be a happy person right now. I know where I was before you came back into my life and I doubt I would have been able to get out of that hole of sadness without you. 

You also take me on great journeys and we do things I know I couldn't do with anyone else. You make me so happy and you take such great care of me always. Like last night you went to the store to buy me chips, chapstick, onion dip. That obviously makes you my best friend! Even with this foot surgery about to happen you've been the one holding me when I cry. I love you so very much and I'm so glad that you are my best friend. 

love forever and always,
                          Kristy E. Edgerton

p.s. I really want sprite now.. darn it.



Tell me: Your favorite song



Okay these song ones are going to be really hard for me. If you know me at all you know I'm no music expert... in fact.... I'm just down right AWFUL at finding music... so I gave up a long time ago. however, I do know SOME music so I should be able to do these ones :].


My Favorite song as of late:



I picked this video because I like the little funny things bands say before their songs. I love this band Fun. It has the lead singer from one of my old favorite bands The Format... However I like Fun. Better actually I've been listening to Fun. Radio on Pandora for some time now. This is for sure one of my favs. 


Lyrics.


Have you ever wondered about our old nu-metal friends and what became of them?
Turns out I saw them a couple of days ago,
They were laughing and drinking and smoking and singing.

C’mon, can you count all the notches in your belt?
I'd rather not, let's just say I'm starving myself.

Baby, put your name down on a piece of paper,
I don’t want no savior baby, I just wanna have a good time

Oh, oh, At least I’m not as sad as I used to be.

And they said, 
"Hey Nate, yeah, it’s been a while,
Are you gonna sing?"
And I began to smile and I said,
"You should’ve seen me a couple of years ago,
I was laughing and drinking and smoking and singing."

C’mon can you count all the loves that didn’t last?
It’s such a gas when you bring up the past.

Baby, put your name down on a piece of paper.
I don’t want no savior baby
I just wanna get it out.

Oh oh, oh, At least I’m not as sad as I used to be.
Oh oh, oh, At least I’m not as sad as I used to be.
At least I’m not as sad as I used to be.


And they say we would’ve seen you two years ago
Had you stuck around or come out to a show,
But youth’s taken over by rock and roll,
While we were laughing and drinking and smoking and singing....

So I left, That is it. That’s my life, Nothing is sacred.
I don’t keep friends,I keep acquainted,
I’m not a prophet, But I’m here to profit.

That’s all, I’m gone! That’s my life, Nothing is sacred.
I don’t fall in love, I just fake it.
I don’t fall in love. I don’t fall in love. 





Take A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.





 This is me today. So pretty much today is filled with.. Me having some pretty AWFUL dreams. they were just terrible let me tell you... I swear I woke up almost crying from the first! Then I'm watching some Icarly and Ghost Whisper these are my new obsessions. I'm also going to probably go make me an egg and toast soon just saying. Then around 5:45 ish i'll leave for work.. PHEEEW only a 4 hour shift to night thank goodness. Even though I know they just called me to probably take a shift. I'mma not doing it. 34 hours with my feet a week is all I can BARELY handle. kay thanks.




Thats me. Claiming Mrs. Edgerton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers