4.07.2011

Blessings

I've had some pretty great days! Yesterday I got my work hours for next week and I have 34.30 hours! Which is really amazing for someone who has only worked a total of 5 days. Why? because they only give a lot of hours to the workers who deserve them! I honestly didn't think I was one of those! Yes, I did think I was getting the hang of where things were supposed to go and getting a hang of cleaning up.. It really helps to have worked for retail before. Like I said in an earlier post I felt like It was so similar to Hollywood Video which helped me because I didn't have to retain as much information as someone who was just starting in retail! I'm just so excited  to be noticed already it would be great to move up in this company and I just am so grateful for the job. The way I got it and the way I'm getting the hang of things.. I just know it's a blessing I know that god is looking out for me! The minute i was told to come back for the interview  I knew I was supposed to take it even though I was really hoping to get a different job! It's amazing to know that the lord is always looking out for you.

On a similar note Clayton is getting ready to join a study group for his major! He has already talked to the professor who runs the group and it seemed that they hit it off! He even helped him start off his letter that he has to write to be accepted completely with pay and such. It's also a group that usually doesn't accept under grads! which is amazing. We are just being blessed all around!



I couldn't be more grateful for Clayton coming back into my life when he did. I know I don't talk about my relationships often and if I do it usually means they were bad ones. So just keep that in mind :]. I do plan on making a post about me and Clayton and how everything happened! that is (coming soon). However, I'm not sure if you guys noticed and or if it appeared to be the way it was but, Clayton honestly saved me from myself and I am just growing every single day sense our relationship. He has made me a better person! I feel so much  emotion lately so much happiness and sadness and most the time it isn't my own! I used to be very perceptive of the way people felt. However, the last couple years I haven't been so good at doing that.. In some cases I will admit i've been pretty heartless towards friends or family. I don't really regret any of the choices I have made... I do know that I am sorry and that I know in the process I wasn't just hurting you I also hurt myself. I can honestly say that I'm trying and I'm feeling so much more than I was before... I had a hurt heart and I tried to push anything away that could hurt it more.. Even Clayton.. But he fought threw it and I couldn't even begin to say how grateful I am for that.



"As I look back on all that's happened... growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me--there were times when we dreamed together. When we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days. I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I turly Love you. The past may be gone forever.. and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love. Hoping that you'll always carry my smiles with you. For all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold."





Recently I read threw some old Xanga posts. For those of you who never used a Xanga it is what kids used in Pennsylvania before Myspace got really popular. I went back threw it and read all the post that I was able to and its so interesting to see what I was like back then. I'm not going to ever be that person again. I never would wish that but I do hope to be more aware of whats going on around me. I hope that you all know how much you mean to me. I never want any of the people I care about to doubt that. Sometimes though.. you do have to look out for yourself and I've also learned that from Clayton too.. He has showed me so much. So if I seem more blunt and opinionated then you remember... Well that's because I'm actually speaking my mind and telling you what I think. I have not changed I have just grown and learned what is healthy and what is right.




"Growing up is never easy. You hold on to the things that were. You wonder what's to come. But that night, I think we knew it was time to let go of what had been. And look ahead to what would be. Other days. New days. Days to come. The thing is we didn't have to hate each other for getting older. We just had to forgive ourselves... for growing up."







On that note.. I just hope that some of my friends realize that even though you have not experenced being married and you still want to do all these fun things with me.. I appreciate the want. However, my life is changing and I love the way it's going. I hope you all except that I wont be staying out late because I love being home with my Husband. I also love spending time with him.. so if my time is limited know that I am happy and that I love you and I will do my best to make as much time as a possibly can for my friends because I love you and I love spending time with you also! I just really love my life and I want to learn to be a good wife and I just realize that I'm in a new stage... It's really hard for me to be in this stage because I want to give every single one of my friends that individual time I usually give them... Just please know I love you.


Claiming Mrs. Edgerton

1 comment:

  1. Kristy, you are so great! I love this post and I can tell you are so very happy with the positive changes that are happening in your life right now. I am so happy for you!! I miss you! -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Followers