4.23.2011

UBChallenge Day Three.

Day 3

Write a Letter to: Your Parents.

Dear Parents,

This isn't an easy letter to write. I love you both very much and always will. However, sometimes I'm okay with not being around you. Life was never easy growing up. Yes, I do know that there may have been a worse life I could have lived. I also believe that Everyones challenges are hard for them. One time a very dear bishop told me that maybe I'd feel better if I took the time to write each of my parents a letter about how I feel and how they made me feel. Maybe one day I'll actually give those to you. I don't know. I do know that I do have them. I also know every time I see them or read them I usually get a pit of sadness. I'm grateful for the life you gave me because without it I wouldn't be who I am today. I guess maybe it's a cliche to say that sometimes I felt forgotten or ignored in our family, only because I am the second child. However, they are still feelings I feel today in some cases. I would never change my life or dream of being someone else. I wouldn't want different parents. I wouldn't want to be in someone else's shoes. Sometimes I wish though, that I could speak my mind a little louder. That is something I wish I had the confidence to do in a lot of situations. These last few years I've spent running away from you. You may have thought it was me "finding myself" and at a point I believed that as well. I"m not ready to face everything yet so I do hope you don't ask me about this if you read it. I didn't want to complete this blog challenge with a true and honest heart so that is why I'm writing this. I wan't to feel different after this challenge is over and I wont feel that way if I choose to lie on this one post. If you do read this. I hope you take the time to think about it. One day I will finally write all the letters I've considered writing to you and brittany and tyler. All though, today isn't that day.

Love always,
                  Your daughter.


Tell me: A song that makes you happy


I want to know: Your favorite television program

At the moment: Ghost Whisperers

I do only pick this because it is the show i'm watching on Netflix currently It's to hard for me to pick a favorite there are so many great TV shows i've watched and are watching.

Tell me your idea of the perfect first date

Honestly, just enjoying the time I'm spending is perfect enough. I think we put to much stress on first dates. Don't get me wrong i'm all for dating and courtship but, these things are meant to be enjoyable and that's all I would want. Is a nice peacefully enjoyable evening. I get that now every day  with my new husband.


this post wassss not easy.

Today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers